Wednesday, July 11, 2007

randomness prevails

ok guys! here I am again.. writing in English.

well... these days I have been really focusing on working things out with my blogs. been re-learning HTML again, asking here and there about tricks and stuff... well I don't see anything better to do either, since the weather has been really cold these days.

speaking about the weather, have you guys seen those old wild west cowboys movie where there were two cowboy shooter who were gonna have a gun fight... and the ambient was so silent and motionless, that you can hear wind blowing? like wuuufhhhh... like that?
well last night, as I was sitting in front of the computer, listening to music and replying to messages, I could actually, literally, heard the wind blowing on the road, through the trees. isn't that scary in some way? not thinking of ghost myths and all, I'm talking about the coldness you might feel outside. with wind blowing that strong, wearing two jackets on top of the other wouldn't even help much. that was scary.

I'm posting some more pictures... I learnt recently that blogging without putting pictures would be dull... so now I will start off with this flick from a Rotary meeting I attended on Monday, in Cambira.


Okay. there is actually not much to see in this picture. the meeting we had that night was more boring than a golf game. what I liked from the room was the big rotary logo on the wall... showing that the place actually had its identity.

about the existence of this picture, there's a little work of boredom behind the scene... having nothing to do after the dinner, I took picture of this Guarana drink. Looks like it could be a part of a good commercial, yah? =)

And finally, this is a picture that I took last night, a picture of a gecko. this is the first time, after nearly 8 months staying in Brazil, that I see a gecko. it was small and really quiet, I found it staying motionless under the bathroom pot. even the poor animal kept motionless after three camera flashes.

here he is...


and there goes. total randomness. I'll think of a better post next time. sorry...

*disappointed to self**